SuicideSeptember is National Suicide Awareness Month. Here is information on the National Suicide Crisis Hotline or call 800-273-8255. You can text if you are feeling suicidal at 741741.
Articles & Handouts on Suicide Prevention and Information:
- Click here to read an article on Suicide Prevention in the Workplace
- Suicide hotlines see 800% increase in calls. Read the article here.
Crisis Support Hotline
- Text HOME to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis counseling.
- For emotional support during the COVID-19 pandemic the CDC recommends contacting the Disaster Distress Helpline at 800.985.5990 or text talk with us to 66746
What is it and how to get help, click here. Or call the hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
- How to create a safety plan if you are a victim of domestic violence.
- Here is a list of domestic shelters by county in Colorado.
- Sojourner Peace app
for the app.here is an app that provides vital resources in the aftermath of a domestic violence episode. Click
- Aspire News app is an app that looks like a news source but embedded in the app is information on how to get help for domestic violence victims. Because phones are often monitored by the abuser, the victim can download the app inconspiculously and reach out for help when needed. Click here for the app.