Emergency & First Responders
Triad EAP has established a specialized network to support our Emergency Responder (law enforcement, fire fighters, EMTs, and Emergency Room workers) community. These counselors:
· have experience working with people in your profession
· understand your culture and the challenges of your job
· are able to support spouses/significant others and families of emergency responders.
To access this network of telehealth counselors, log in to www.triadeap and scroll down to the tab labeled Emergency Responder on your EAP homepage and click the Emergency Responder Search button.
WebinarsThis webinar focuses on healthcare workers and how to manage mental health during COVID-19. Click here to access the webinar.
Links to trusted articles
- This article provides resources to various resources for the many types of first responders.
- The mental health aspect of first responders is the focus of this report. Take a look here.