In Person Counseling
At this time, Triad EAP is strongly recommending telehealth counseling. If you are a counselor who, for an extenuating circumstance, must provide face-to-face counseling, we ask that you follow these guidelines for your safety as well as the safety of our clients:
- Do mask-to-mask counseling (do wear a mask and ask your client to wear a mask as well)
- Provide enough time between clients to wipe down any surfaces with which clients come in to contact.
- Also provide time between clients so clients do not come in to contact with one another.
- Stay home if you are sick and ask your clients to do the same.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, scrubbing between fingers and up over the wrists.
- Use folded elbow to cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Stay away from others who are ill and quarantine yourself if you experience symptoms.
- Use sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay informed: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus has the latest on the April 27 Executive Orders in Colorado.
In promoting the need for social distancing, here is a link to some clear guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control.NOTE: We will be checking DORA updates on information regarding the guidelines regarding allowing face-to-face counseling to resume.