Return to Work
It will look different for every organization as we set up our return to work strategies based on location, needs of customers and, most importantly, the needs of our employees. Here are resources to help organizations as they pivot, once again, during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.
GuidelinesThe National Safety Council has released guidelines to help guide organizations plan and prepare for a safe return to work.
Links to trusted articles
- Strong leaders can help employees manage anxiety when returning to work. Here are some tips in this Harvard Business Review article.
- Resiliency is key so putting people first takes top priority with return-to-work policies. The article is found here.
- Years of studies on culture point to peer accountability as indicators to positives shifts. This Harvard Business Review article discusses five ways to help make the transition easier.
- Our partners, WorkPlace Options, have addressed back-to-work concerns in a resource document for leaders and how to lead during this time of extreme change and uncertainty.
- Kaiser-Permanente has published a document addressing the various domains of employee care when planning back-to-work policies and procedures.