Position: Account Manager (part-time)
How to apply: Please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Triad Employee Assistance Program (EAP) serves employers on the Western Slope of Colorado and surrounding communities. Triad is dedicated to guiding our clientele to a better place with warmth and respect; employees as they contend with personal challenges; and as their managers’ deal with employee performance problems, and unexpected events such as robbery, an assault, or a major accident. Supporting employees boosts a company’s bottom line...it’s also the right thing to do.
The ideal Account Manager candidate is passionate about serving others, is self-directed, possesses a strong work ethic, enjoys a fast-paced environment, is resilient, flexible, detail oriented, able to maintain healthy boundaries, and appreciates life outside of work. Duties include customer support and client relation services, special project implementation and a variety of administrative support functions. This position answers challenging calls, often from people in crisis, processes referrals, does data entry, and runs reports. Work requires a high level of discretion and handling of confidential information.
Part-time approximately 15 hours per week; could develop into more hours.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ administrative experience or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of human resource environment, benefits and/or employment issues
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher with experience navigating the Internet
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employers, employees and providers
- Team player
- Solid oral and written communication skills, including a high comfort level with public speaking and presenting. Influencing skills required
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment, as well as, make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Protects the integrity of the organization by upholding confidentiality
To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org