About Triad EAP
Triad EAP partners with employers to help employees and their families weather life’s storms and promote a healthy workforce. Triad supports the employee through counseling, financial and legal consultation, work-life benefits, and life coaching. Evidence shows that employees who are challenged by emotional, financial, and legal troubles can lose motivation, and the results are higher health care costs, less productivity, more accidents, and low morale. (Click here for a short, two-minute video.)
Employers can rely on Triad in the workplace with crisis response, workplace consultation, and training. Triad is also a strategic resource for managers and human resource professionals.
Triad EAP is a confidential service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide benefits for employees, their spouse/significant other, and dependents 26 and younger. It’s a benefit that is prepaid by employers so it is free for employees and their families.
We support employees and employers who are confronted by a variety of personal or work-related problems:
- Relationship challenges
- Family and parenting concerns
- Financial stress
- Emotional help during physical illness
- Financial and credit problems
- Legal issues
- Management coaching and consultation
- Grief support
- Elder or dependent care
- Pre-retirement lifestyle planning
- Stress reduction
- Substance dependency or abuse
- Coping with change
- Violence management
- Work performance problems and conflict
Triad EAP providesTriad EAP partners with professional, experienced, and local counselors and coaches who are experts in their field, with access to additional local community resources and meet Triad’s strict performance standards. We also provide telephonic counseling as an option for people who would rather work with counselors over the phone. At Triad, we believe the choice should always be given to the employee.
- Confidential assessment, consultation, and referral services to help employees cope with a wide range of personal and work-related problems.
- Strategic management services help managers assist troubled employees, handle workplace problems and deal with unexpected incidents such as robbery, an assault, death of an employee, or a major accident.
- Organizational development services to help an employer evaluate their needs, strengths, and problems and assist in providing solutions.
- Onsite training programs for supervisors and employees for personal and professional development.